A Manchester-based software developer has received a £34,000 R&D Tax Credits claim to take their rewards for innovation to close on £100,000 in the last two years. Improved banking transaction times and developing methods of using smartphones to pay for retail transactions were just two areas of the company’s latest developments.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer