For four years (2014-2017), a manufacturer based in Nottingham have claimed a grand total of £468,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest Reality Cheque for over £104,000. The company are skilled manufacturers and metalwork fabricators for industrial, commercial and residential environments.
Research and development is carried out to innovatively incorporate new technology and materials into their work, creating bespoke solutions to satisfy customer demands. Trialling and testing is utilised to evaluate a 3D scanning system to survey installation locations, but this innovation was unsuccessful due to lack of drawing accuracy. Although the innovation failed in practice, it can still be claimed under the R&D tax credits scheme. The experienced management team and workforce have specialist skills and knowledge that continue to push boundaries and achieve technological breakthroughs.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer