£633,000 in R&D tax credits has been claimed over seven years (2011–2017) for a tool-making manufacturer. Their latest Reality Cheque was for £107,000, which is a great return on their investment in innovation.
Research and development is undertaken to create the best performing products and tooling to enable customer manufacturing technologies. The Company continuously invest in new and emerging technology such as high-tech scanners. Management system improvements have been carried out with the hands-on professional guidance of a specialist rail sector subcontracted consultant.
Previous R&D tax credits claims have encouraged the Company to pursue innovation and has greatly accelerated the progress of the business. The Company is able to employ more staff, develop new products & processes, and achieve substantial growth.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer