A first Reality Cheque for over £109,000 has been awarded to a client with headquarters based in Surrey. The Company were primarily established to develop innovative payment and communications strategies in partnership with the British Government.
Research and development is carried out to improve the security, speed and recording of payment events. Highly skilled developers utilised iterative development to produce quality, efficient software. These are activities that qualify for R&D tax credits. Find out more eligible activities for software claims here.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer