Across seven years (2011–2017), a manufacturer has received £577,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest two year claim for over £111,000. With headquarters in Gamlingay, Bedfordshire, the Company specialise in the development and manufacture of cabinets, racks and enclosures for IT, telecoms and data storage equipment.
As market leaders in the field, the Company have a range of products that are used across a range of sectors including banking, telecoms and customer services. Products are distributed across the World including Europe, North America, Middle East, India and South Africa.
Research and development is carried out to create products from inception, through to development, manufacture and then distribution to their UK base. Every product development project requires an in-depth scientific understanding in areas such as material resistance, fluid dynamics, air flows and temperatures and sound behaviour. A dedicated research and development department is responsible for analysis, testing, modelling and planning the Company’s approach to technological uncertainty.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer