The fact that this company has never claimed before certainly is a ‘bitter pill to swallow’. A reward of just over £170k has been awarded to a company that specialises in creating new products and new ways of thinking in the medical industry, all thanks to their innovative spirit and their chance encounter with randd uk.
Our client works closely with major companies to develop products and thought processes in a range of areas, specialising especially in medical research and bringing to market new methods of administering drugs or supplements, though the company also works in many other industries.
Its highly-skilled workforce undertakes specialist research and development projects that their clients, frequently huge multi-nationals, are unable to achieve internally including work associated with cancer related drugs, HIV related drugs and substances to help to wean drug addicts off their addictions. Many of its projects take many months, often well over a year to complete, with substantial levels of full-time resource allocated to the work.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer