A lifestyle furniture and lighting development company from Leicester has been awarded over £185,000 for its first R&D Tax credits claim. Innovative and complex ways to combine aesthetics, performance and durability are central to the company’s development programme and the sizeable award, earned by working with randd uk, will enable their team to table more suggestions and furnish more developments.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor