randd uk assists their client to another cash award of nearly £100k. This came in on New Year’s Eve as it happens, so the directors of the company had a Happy New Year’s Eve party indeed!
This Midlands-based company develops and manufactures specialist casings and solutions for use across a wide-range of industries; such as flight cases, plastic & aluminium cases, aerospace, audio & visual and sports & leisure goods.
The company has benefitted by the R&D tax credit scheme to the tune of over £200k to date.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer