A Leicester-based baby products developer has seen its R&D claims total pass £250,000, having successfully claimed £102k from its latest claim. The development of innovative baby strollers represents much of this family owned company’s work in this field; developing a link with randd uk has seen the claims stroll through the process with ease and the company continues to push on with ever more developments.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer