For five years (2013-2017), a manufacturer of homeware products have received over £418,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest Reality Cheque for over £62,000. The company sources, designs, develops and retails innovative homeware products such as furniture, lighting, rugs and accessories for fashionable consumers.
A highly skilled, dedicated workforce carry out research and development to consistently achieve the optimal balance between durability and functionality whilst retaining an aesthetically pleasing product. Regular technical challenges are overcome such as complying with design copyright that are compliant for the UK and worldwide markets. Bespoke solutions are constantly carried out which involve problem solving, cutting edge development and intense trialling.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer