Based in South Normanton, Derbyshire a pipeline manufacturer has received a first claim (one year, 2015) for over £66,000 in R&D tax credits. The company develops and manufactures innovative plastic pipeline solutions worldwide in the utilities and construction industries.
The team work closely with customers to develop tailored solutions using research and development, pushing innovation. With continuous improvement programmes, the company strive to constantly remain competitive and offer high performance solutions. R&D is carried out to reduce costs, improve services and minimise customer disruption, as well as investing in machinery and tooling to develop new products and improve processes in-house. The majority of jobs undertaken at the company have required trials, prototypes and problem solving.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer