A claim of £92k has been rewarded to an engineering company in return for their work in innovation in the aerospace sector. This claim is just one of the three successful ones that randd uk has carried out for the company, now bringing their total in claims to a sum in excess of £234k.
The company can accredit this latest success to the innovative work they have been carrying out in the aerospace sector improving the lightweight capabilities and power efficiency needed in aircraft. They also have quite the history within aerospace as they helped develop parts for monumental aircraft such as; the Concorde and recently for the current Airbus A380 and Boeing 787.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor