randd uk has done it again and secured another R&D tax credit claim for £45k for a Midlands-based company.
The company offers engineering support, machinery servicing and deals with equipment breakdowns on the automotive side of the plastics industry. The company also helps companies to develop more robust processes for manufacturing plastic components which would be more efficient, less prone to costly breakdowns and which would produce less waste.
This now means that the total amount of money they have been given to put back into their company is a grand total claim £137k.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer