A claim of around £75k has been taken by a company based in Whitwell for their innovative and ‘ground-breaking’ work within high friction road surfacing used on typically trafficked areas.
Within their three-year relationship with randd uk the company have managed to claim a total of just over £348k and have rapidly grown to be one of the main independent suppliers in the country and have built an excellent reputation nationwide, for their high quality products and even higher quality trained workforce.
Whilst working under increasingly competitive circumstances where the margins are always under pressure this company has to constantly innovate their use of machinery and materials, this is what made them such a viable candidate for the tax credits enabled by randd uk.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer