Phil Tooley becomes the latest experienced recruit to join our team of research and development manufacturing specialists. His diverse range of skills from corporate management to journalism are ideally suited to the tasks of identifying R&D activity within manufacturing businesses as well as recording such findings skilfully into the written word.
Phil has been a General and Commercial Manager with over 30 year’s senior experience within large multinational and small & medium enterprises. He has also worked in football, journalism, both written and spoken, and the third sector, including education. He is also a non-Executive Director of a social housing organisation and a former Director of Chesterfield Football Club.
His significant expertise in industry covers planning, manufacturing and logistics, primarily within the building materials and clothing sectors.
He has also been Managing Director of the Government funded football organisation Supporters Direct, an Industrial & Provident Society that now has a major influence in the game across Europe.
Get in touch with Phil today.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor