A precision engineering company has received their first ever R&D Tax Claim, with the help of randd uk. This claim equals an amount in excess of £130k and is the first of what we (randd uk) hope to be many successes for the company.
The company specialises particularly in the following areas: precision machined components; small to medium batch production; prototypes; one-offs and specialist development engineering. TGM has an excellent reputation for quality and reliability and has amongst its customers many leading aerospace companies involved in defence and commercial aviation. Their expertise and flexibility enables them to quickly and efficiently respond to the needs of customers and they are specialists in the extreme-short lead time requirements unique to the aircraft operations sector.
An enthusiastic team of highly skilled engineers, CAD and CAM specialists and machinists are employed to provide their customers with a quality product, reliable delivery dates, competitive prices, rapid service and expert workmanship.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer