Overall, a company from South Yorkshire receive over £58,000 in R&D tax credits over four years with the latest claim of £15,000. The company are experts within the field of compressed air equipment and have a client base that spans industry sectors from civil and construction to mining, tunnelling and offshore.
Research and development is important for improving product areas such as ways to reduce or eliminate repetitive strain injury, particularly vibration white finger and reducing weight and improving ergonomics.
Previous R&D tax credits have enabled more innovative products and processes.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer