A total of £67k has gone to a Leicestershire-based precision engineering company over the last three years.
Their latest claim of £19k was earned as a result of developing ever more accurate ways to engineer very specialist machine parts used in a wide variety of engineering, from printing presses to Formula One.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer