Based in Dinnington, South Yorkshire a precision engineering company have received a total of over £32K in R&D tax credits with three claims in five years. The company were awarded the latest Reality Cheque for almost £8,000.
Investment in cutting edge CNC milling and turning equipment has enabled the company to progress and serve a range of industries such as lift engineering, drilling, vehicle building and mining. A team of highly skilled engineers use research and development to solve problems with drill bits, door opening & closing mechanisms, lift mechanisms or mining developments and much more. R&D tax credits enable the company to grow and continue satisfying customer demands.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer