A successful claim of £15,000 to add to last year’s £34,000 received is spot on, exact, precisely what was needed and faithfully to specifications for a family owned Leicester-based precision engineering company. Their work needs to be accurate to the micron and once again they’ve worked with randd to meet the strict tolerances of the R&D Tax Credits scheme.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor