Statement of Intent
When you supply any personal information to randd uk ltd, randd uk ltd has legal obligations towards you in the way we deal with that information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR 2018. In particular, data must:
- be processed fairly and lawfully
- be obtained only for specific, lawful purposes
- be adequate, relevant and not excessive
- be accurate and kept up to date
- not be held for any longer than necessary
- processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects
- be protected in appropriate ways
- not be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA), unless that country or territory also ensures an adequate level of protection
- collected fairly
- transparently used
- kept secure
How your information is used
We will not supply your personal data to any third party without your consent, unless we are obliged by law to do so. Please note that in some cases, for instance when you buy goods or donate, we may need to pass your information to companies who provide packaging, mailing, processing, data analysis and other services for us – however they may only use your information to deliver those services. By providing personal information to us, you consent that we may transfer your information within randd uk ltd’ group of companies, and in the event of a reorganisation or merger of randd uk ltd, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to a third party as part of a transfer of assets.
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as you use any service that you have requested, and will remove it in the event that the purpose has been met or you inform us that you no longer wish to receive the service in question.
We also use your information to identify you and provide a personalised service to you. We sometimes aggregate statistics about our supporters, donors and customers to enable us to operate more effectively, but these statistics do not include information from which individuals can be identified.
You should be careful before making public any personal information about yourself (for example, your telephone number, home address or email address). You should not make public any personal information that could identify a child or young person. If you provide us with personal information about anyone else, please make sure that you have their permission before you provide their details.
Users under 16
If you are under 16, please get your parent/guardian’s permission before you provide personal information to us. Users under 16 without this consent should not provide us with personal information.
Who we are
This website is owned and operated by randd uk ltd of Judge’s Court, The Old Courthouse, St Peter’s Churchyard, Derby DE1 1NN.
randd uk ltd is a company limited by guarantee and registered in England and Wales with number 6648783.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer