A manufacturing company based in Nottingham has received its second successful claim from the tax man thanks to randd uk. This claim was for a large sum of £133k, which now brings their total to a whopping £253k in just two years.
This company is known to pride itself on its British heritage and only provide products that are the finest examples of manufactured and fabricated metalwork. Dating back to 1924 this company now employs 109 people and has an annual turnover of around £9million, meaning they are a good asset to the British economy and they also have significant export activities to places such as China.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor