randd uk has secured another R&D tax credit claim for £53k for a company based in Yorkshire.
The company is a leading enabler of manufacturing processes and through constant improvement and development of systems, utilising the latest technology, has become one of the UK’s leading material testing companies. The company offers a comprehensive range of Non-Destructive Testing, Mechanical Testing, Metallurgical Testing and Training that can be carried out in house or alternatively at the Customers’ own site.
Total claimed £130k.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer