In the region of £125,000 has found its way to an Essex-based systems developer over a series of four successful R&D Tax Credits claims. The latest success, worth £22k, is a result of complex new electronic data interchange protocols and tool-sets being developed to work within major enterprise resource systems. The ongoing success of randd uk in securing tax credits for the company has given them the confidence to carry out ever more R&D work, safe in the knowledge that their effort will be rewarded.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer