randd uk has secured another R&D tax credit claim for £50k for a company based in Leicestershire.
The company has continually achieved high standards of excellence in sub-contract engineering. They provide a total quality service to their customers and have done this through improving versatility and developing comprehensive manufacturing processes. Their principal areas of work are in:
- the medical equipment and food processing industry;
- ‘point of sale’ design houses;
- mechanical handling equipment suppliers;
- the electrical and electronic systems’ industry; and
- in a variety of OEM manufacturers.
Total claimed £261k.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer