At Randd we continually keep our eye on the state of R&D in the UK, not just R and D Tax Credits, and we thought we’d share a few of our favourite articles over the past week
Amazon opens UK-based R&D Hub
eCommerce Giants Amazon have invested in R&D in the UK and are to set up a R&D “hub” to attempt to rival Netflix.
read more here: Amazon opens UK-based R&D Hub
Can the North Sea be considered a centre for R&D?
Due to the unusual nature of the North Sea, this article explores the R&D possibilities of the Oil&Gas region.
read more here: Can the North Sea be considered a centre for R&D?
New £7m investment into digital research and development by ACE
The Arts Council of England are taking a step into R&D to try and fulfil their untapped market potential.
read more here: New £7m investment into digital research and development by ACE
Randd UK Ltd managed to secure a large amount of money back for Torrance Group in Scotland.
Our latest news
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer