A family-owned Bridgnorth-based window and door company developed locks and bolts, reverse engineered old window methods and found solutions to door problems that had beaten many of its competitors. This led to them receiving a claim in excess of £13,500, their first R&D Tax Credits award, an amount that meant they raised a glass to randd uk for processing their claim.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor