R&D Tax Credits is Thirsty Work
Derby-based R&D tax credits experts have produced a real ale to raise money for charity
Fancy a pint? randd uk have teamed up with Chantry Brewery to create a special 10th anniversary real ale called RANDD Pale Ale. Four pubs in Derby Town Centre have stocked this one-off beer which was delivered on the first week of June. 10p per pint in a cask (which holds 72 pints) goes directly to charity, which is split between The Faith, Hope & Enterprise and the Mayor of Derby’s charities.
RANDD Pale Ale
A 3.9% ABV award-winning pale ale with a hint of citrus flavours and a crisp dry finish. A combination of cascade and centennial American hops blended with the finest Maris Otter malt deliver this deliciously refreshing pale ale. Brewed by Chantry Brewery, an award-winning micro-brewery based in South Yorkshire.
- Provide accommodation for the homeless
- Offer mentoring & support services to build self esteem
- Develop life skills for the homeless
- The Mayor of Derby’s charities
10 Years of randd uk – Celebrations
R&D tax credits experts, randd uk are celebrating their tenth anniversary in July. Based in Derby, the company have rewarded businesses in the Midlands and across the UK for innovation. To mark this occasion, randd uk aim to reward the local community as well as local businesses through raising money for charity. On the 5th July, three brave employees will be jumping from a plane in a Nottingham skydive; randd uk volunteers will be running a 10K race; and RANDD Pale Ale will be on sale in pubs and venues across Derby town centre throughout June. This is all leading up to presenting the money to charity at a business fundraising event at the Old Bell, Derby on the 12th July. One hundred 500ml bottles of RANDD Pale Ale will be available at the Charity Business Fundraiser.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer