Here is a brief update of what’s new with randd and the world of tax and finance.
Torrance Group R&D Tax Credits Case Study
Randd have reclaimed in excess of £170,000 in R and D Tax Credits from HMRC. It’s been a good year and the case study brings their success story to the light.
Read it here: Torrance Group R&D Tax Credits Case Study
Cash-in-hand “immoral” – Twitter & Facebook responds
MP David Gauke cause more than a stir when in midweek when he claimed that paying tradesmen cash-in-hand was immoral, by helping them to avoid tax.
Read the article and social networking responses* here: Cash-in-hand “immoral” – Twitter & Facebook responds
$21tn hidden offshore to avoid tax
£13 trillion ($21tn) was estimated to be hidden in offshore accounts to avoid global taxes. In a difficult week for the UK, this wasn’t the type of news that the government needed to leak out.
Read the article and the social responses*: $21tn hidden offshore to avoid tax
Remember, for more information on R and D Tax Credits, visit our service pages, and click the buttons below to keep up with us on our social networks.
*Social Media responses represent the opinions of the authors and not randd UK Ltd.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer