A leading UK ecology consultancy receive a first Reality Cheque for over £31,000 for the period 2015-16. The company have an outstanding reputation, researching wildlife and advising local authorities, planners and developers on the likely impact of infrastructure projects upon the local environment.
The research work undertaken has increased the understanding of rare animal behaviour and their habitats; this will be used to promote the raising of standards in the industry. The team have developed techniques and technologies that improve the efficiency, effectiveness, knowledge acquisition and accuracy of bat surveys, including novel uses of drones, infrared cameras and DNA analysis. Bespoke solutions were created through intense trialling and problem solving to advance knowledge of bats.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer