A small, Mansfield-based bespoke developer of specialist LED based shop-fittings has been awarded just under £6k for its first R&D Tax Credits claim.
As well as developing unique fittings for a variety of end-users, the company specialises in developing ways of diffusing light to maximise the efficacy of displays. The company clearly saw the light when it first linked up with randd uk who handled the claim on behalf of the client.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer