£238K has been claimed overall in R&D tax credits across the last three years for a Yorkshire-based company with the latest instalment of £76K. Based at Driffield in the East Riding of Yorkshire, the company supply pig farmers with innovative products to maximise their yield and efforts.
Research and development enables the company to create bespoke packages through intense trialling and problem solving activities, tailored to individual customers and environmental needs. Four Universities are employed by the company to further their own research and understand the complex needs of pigs.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer