A company specialising in the catering equipment industry has just been successful in claiming back over £25,000 with the help of randd uk. This means that the company has received a total of £83k in the past few years as a reward for their work with R&D.
With over 26 years in the industry, the company now has their own fabrication unit and also played many key parts in several prestigious projects, such as the refurbishment of a stately home and the fitting of huge kitchen suites to over 30 hotels throughout the UK. Innovation within this company is almost solely driven by the customers and their unique needs; each new client bring a new set of requirements and challenges that the company must overcome using their years of experience and innovative spirit.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer