A Leicester-based company, that had previously been told it didn’t carry out any qualifying research and development, was introduced to randd uk via its new accountants and a successful £29k claim was put together. The company develops very specialist cutting tools used in industries such as aerospace, automotive, rail and marine. randd uk cut through the issues previously raised that had put off the company from claiming and drilled down to the real issues to achieve much more than a bit for the client.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor