A London-based company has been awarded £6K in the latest claim secured by randd uk, making a total of £12K over three years. The company developed their own revolutionary code for plug-in software from concept through to completion. Developing the software required experimentation, trial & error and the recruitment of coders.
Research and development is constantly required to improve functionality, add new features and combat regular unplanned software updates.
Our latest news
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer