£192K in R&D tax credits have been claimed by randd uk on behalf of a leading UK manufacturer of vitamins, minerals and supplements, adding to a grand total of £727K over six years. The company develop their own brand as well as offering private labels for many European leading brands.
With a five-acre, state-of-the-art site in Lincolnshire, the company customise standard equipment to deliver ground breaking improvements in all aspects of production, including ingredient handling, production and packaging. To compete in a crowded, fast moving and highly competitive environment, the company have developed an agile approach to manufacturing to respond efficiently to the demands of online retailers. Due to rapid expansion, the company have invested heavily in business processes and software systems with research and development vital to progression in the future.
Our latest news
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer