randd uk secure an R&D award of nearly £30k for a pizza company. Yes: a Pizza company !
The company operates fast food outlets nationally (mainly in shopping centres) where the demand is high and the turnaround time needs to be extremely quick, so they developed a cooking system coupled with their own software which programmed the ovens to cook individual pizzas with different types of toppings in seconds ( not minutes ). This was all the idea of the MD whom is a qualified chef used to working in high-end restaurants. He’s very fussy about his food, but saw no reason why the ‘fast-food’ industry shouldn’t receive the same quality and treatment as his restaurants.
HMRC agreed with us that this new and innovative system does indeed qualify as R&D.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer