A high-quality engineering company based in the West Midlands has claimed £21k with help from randd uk, which they can now use however they wish and they can continue to grow at the rapid rate they have displayed since the last reporting period.
Formed in 2007 to provide high quality engineering solutions to the metal finishing and process automation industries. Specialising in the design, development, manufacture and installation of highly-specialised, bespoke paint finishing systems plant, automation and process control systems and automation software solutions. Specifically, this company specialises in:
- Electrophoretic deposition processes
- Wet paint and powder application systems
- Autophoretic deposition processes
- Spray & dip pre-treatment systems
- Convection ovens
- Long and shortwave infra-red applications
- Process automation solutions.
Experience gained over the years operating globally on many different types of project has given our client the technical know-how to undertake engineering and project management within all aspects of plant specification, design, installation and commissioning.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer