An engineering firm based in Derbyshire has just received a claim totalling £202k from HMRC. This is the company’s fourth claim with randd uk and means that they have now gained a whopping £1.3 million from the tax scheme.
This company is an established engineering industry leader, specialising in providing high quality innovative industrial equipment. Utilising its professional project management expertise and extensive manufacturing capabilities, it offers turnkey design and manufacture solutions which include Robotic Automation Systems, Assembly Tables, Mechanical Handling and Large Scale Complex Production Tooling.
They offer a raft of services for high-end clients such as high-tech automotive and aerospace customers including Project management, Innovative conceptual engineering, Mechanical and electrical design, Manufacture and assembly and Installation and commissioning.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor