A large not for profit organisation based in Sheffield, with the ambition to improve the visual aesthetic and also the environmental health of the manor & castle ward in Sheffield, is the latest to have a successful claim of £69.5k thanks to their working relationship with randd uk. This last claim now brings their total claim amount to a substantial £135k.
This organisation has undergone several projects that qualify them for the tax credits including, the development and manufacturing of products that improve the viability of sustainable floral vegetation. These products include the seeds themselves, the manner in which they are planted and propagated, including methods and systems necessary to improve their viability, maintainability and durability. All of this to improve the quality public open space and to build social capital ensuring a lasting legacy.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor