randd uk has helped a Hampshire based company, that works in a very tightly controlled industry, recover £38,000 for perfecting a way of sealing pvc bags in a way that makes them fully watertight and airtight, with a permanent seal. RF (Radio Frequency) welding is at the heart of the solution and the company’s specialist team of developers, draughtsmen and engineers worked on developing welding machines that guarantee 100% success when welding the bags’ aperture.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor