A Nottinghamshire-based engineering company, specialising in developing machinery used in a wide variety of recycling tasks, has been awarded £76k for its latest R&D Tax Credits claim
This latest claim now takes the company’s total in claims to over £160k for the last three years. Whether recovering metals from incinerator waste or extracting value from vehicle recycling, the company’s link with randd uk has enabled development and innovation work to grow substantially.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer