A tax-free pay-out of £46k has been sent the way of a manufacturing company that specialises in roll cage systems for small product shipment and logistics. This is their fourth claim with us, meaning they have now recovered a huge £213k from HMRC.
All of the company’s R&D and design is carried out in the UK by its own in-house engineering team to develop, manufacture and assemble first off prototypes and demonstration models/samples of its products. In addition to prototyping its products, its product development extends through to the manufacture of low volumes for proving trials. This low-level production often continues until market demand rises sufficiently to justify scaling up production to large volumes, requiring suitable ‘hard’ tooling.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer