A first claim of £42K (for two years) in R&D tax credits for a company based in Birmingham that supply skirting boards and architrave all over the UK. The company manufacture interior wood mouldings, predominantly skirting boards and have recently expanded their portfolio to window sills and doors.
Innovation can be found in their production process as investment in new advanced machinery has increased cost efficiency and productivity, whereas work was previously carried out by hand. Research and development is used for bespoke projects; for example, intense trialling and problem solving is necessary to match new skirting boards with existing décor. To fulfil orders, the company often have to develop new tooling and manufacturing processes which forces the need for technological breakthrough. This innovation is rewarded by randd uk in the claim of R&D tax credits from HMRC.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor