Over three years, a Leicester-based company have received £25,000 with the latest claim of £8,000. The company design, develop and manufacture intelligently engineered solutions for the ventilation industry as well as supply and provide installations into the dust, fume and exhaust extraction market.
An experienced team of employed and sub-contracted designers, developers, CAD engineers and fitters continually push innovation whilst adhering to health & safety based rules. Research and development is required to provide simple, quick, cost effective and frequently retro-fit solutions to client problems. Bespoke solutions involve intense problem solving and trialling in order to satisfy customer wants and needs through technological breakthroughs.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer