A UK retailer based in Louth has received nearly £40K in R&D tax credits, amounting to an impressive total of £102K over four years.
The retailer has a portfolio of eCommerce stores which are tailored for different markets. As advocates for research and development, the company improved their website and back office technologies in progression with the latest technical innovations. randd uk strongly believe in rewarding innovation and have achieved an impressive claim for this company’s research and development efforts.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer