Working in the field of smoke and light-based security and entertainment products, a Lincolnshire-based manufacturer was awarded £11k to add to previously successful claims. Fog machines are widely used in entertainment but are increasingly used in high-security operations such as banks or strong-rooms and randd uk’s client has not mist(!) a chance to reinvest its R&D Tax Credits in developing ever more technically complex solutions.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer