Apparently on average it takes over 17 years from medical discovery to NHS adoption. Why does it take so long between R&D, Innovation and the NHS actually using these innovations? This BBC4 Radio show goes in depth about the reasons behind the huge gap between innovation and use in the UK. It’s 30 minutes long but well worth the time.
Listen here: An Unhealthy Wait
Our latest news
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer