R&D in is pointing towards an upward trend with companies choosing to invest in R&D and many more being encouraged to do so as a means of taking the UK economy forward into the future.
SAIC continues MG UK investment
The largest R&D company in China will be continuing working with MG UK as part of a £4.5billion international R&D investment. The investment will be spread over 5 years.
How Britain can make more ‘things’
An insightful article from the Guardian’s Jurgen Maier, insisting that the UK should be investing in skills and R&D in order to safeguard our future.
Manufacturing defies £24bn innovation black hole
‘Lost Decade of innovation’ needs to spur the government into action on Research and Development, according to Nesta – the innovation foundation
Our latest news
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer