We built up a relationship with a power tools company in Sheffield and managed to claim a large sum back from HMRC in the way of R&D Tax Credits. The video below will explain it in a bit more detail about what they do, but quite simply, they were innovators in their field and were developing entire ranges of new products and tools and they were entitled to receive money from HMRC for their innovative work. We took it over, did the necessary leg work and managed to claim £350,000 on their behalf.
Watch the video:
See what we can do for you, visit our page to see if you can qualify for R&D Tax Credits and begin your claim today!
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer